Friday, January 16, 2009

It all started with..

Ah, so I did promise to post up more pictures soon. And I have pictures for this post! :) Today was a special day, I would say: we helped Syafiqah celebrate her belated 17th birthday! :D So all classes went on as usual and after technology, me and Nadira were going around school and asking people to gather in room 8 where we were to celebrate the partyyyy.
Me and Amanda were with Syafiqah when we brought her in. We started to sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY and she didn't know it was for her, she was turning around and looking everywhere until I went, "It's for you lah!" :)

Haha. Great day great day. :) Classes on Fridays now end at 12.30pm. So yay. :)
As you can see in the pictures, the cake was practically melting cause it's ice cream cake. So we were really drinking it instead of eating!

Nadira got her the cake, btw! =)

Mark during lunchtime! Hehe.

Amanda purposely drop a jelly inside Mark's drink! Haha!


Syafiqah :)




After that, it was still break time for some of us. I walked around school with friends and took some random shots :) Guess what Mark was playing on his computer?





Yea.. POKEMON. -.-



Sang and Amanda. Haha, we used to call Sang TOAD :)
very cheeky guy!




NORMAL and WEIRD amanda.

Nadira and her very new guy *ahem* friend Axcil. He's 14 and a racer, cool eh?

English class with Mr Gregory.

Jon Au!

Noah :)

I stayed back in school today until 2.30 with Adilet, Mostafa, and Olen to do half of our net neutrality presentation. Ended up being bullied by Adilet and Mostafa terribly. Adilet was making fun of me and ..yeah...he's annoying so gotta get used to it. It all started yesterday night..

Adilet: Hallo?

Anita: yeaa?

Adilet: Hey anita how you?

Anita: huh?

Adilet: How are you?

Anita: oh fine.

Adilet: How is it living in the hostel? Pretty boring?

Anita: huh?

Adilet: Is it boring in the hostel?

Anita: oh yea, well it depends you know.

Adilet: So we're staying back until 2 tomorrow yea?

Anita: Huh?

Adilet: man what is wrong with you ears!

..so today whenever he saw me, he straightaway made a stupid face and went "huh" in this indian accent. I DO NOT have an Indian accent! :( ARGH. But anyway...

Yay! I got good news. Carmen is having an open house tomorrow and i'm going! Haven't seen her in a year! Miss her so much! Other coaches will be going too! (: Ahhh can't wait can't wait! :)

Oh! And something from SYAFIQAHHHHHHHH.

Thank you nadira for the super yummy cake! Its been so long since i had a haagen dahz birthday cake! It made me feel young again LOL! But thank you to sye and syu too for the super creamy fruit cake... if u wanna know how much i like it, let me tell you first that i dont usually eat fruit cake but i like the one u guys got for me cos' it wasnt sweet and had my fav fruits!!! hahahahah . THANKS EVERYONE! I was really surprised by your gifts that left me speechless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woo haagen daaz cake..nice?? :D and finally pics pics pics again :D