Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hm, I'm stuffing myself with 4 pieces of apples and some kaya bread. :) But I still have that diet plan in mind, hehe.

I'd say school today was interesting? Especially during lunch and study break. Me, Amanda, and Isaac were saying how we met and how we actually became friends. Amanda was the clearest about it as I kinda forgot everything and how it happened. Sean came down to visit us during lunch, too. We hung out together for quite some time before he went out to print something.

I had no homework at all so I got about 2 hours of free time. Amanda let me try the undang test they had to do. You know, that driving test. And I failed terribly. Well, is it 25 out of 50 Amanda? Not bad considering that I've never read the book, heheh. :)

I didnt have my computer the whole day because I gave it to Andrew to reformat it. (: Don't worry papa I still have alllllll the videos lah.

More to study on Pyschology but the class is going well.

Anyways, I havent been taking pictures lately but I promise to at least post some pictures up soon!

No comments: