Saturday, December 27, 2008

Yesterday was funnn funnn funnn :) But before all that, I must say something here.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MUN YEE :)


You've been an amazing friend, always been there for me.


You're also an awesome dancer :)


And yes lah, you are a girl heheh.


Enjoy this special day eh?

I spent my time yesterday over at Amanda's place. My family needed to go somewhere else so I decided to go hang out with Amanda, after all I had a small gift to give her :) So we hung out, chatted, gossiped, ate the cookies her mum made *yummm*.

Sean, we werent talking about you! HAHA. ;)

Amanda was on Skype so she video called Syafiqah and we got to see her and she got to see us, yeah. Hehe, it was fun being random with all of them! (:

We watched Taken in her house after that. Her dad recommended us to watch that movie. And it was a good BUT creepy movie. (:

Anyhoo, have to go for Breakfast now. (:

No comments: