Sunday, December 28, 2008

Stand up for your rights.


And YAY, I'm finally back in Sandakan. again. The flight was not bad. But wait, I have to blog about something that happened between my family and this guy when we were waiting in LCCT. Okay, so we were queuing up to board the plane.

Okay, so there was this guy around 30-something sitting down on a chair. He was sitting like he owned the place: his bag put so in front to block people's way only. -.- My dad queued up first, then i went.

DAD | MUM | ME | HIM |


Dad: *whispers* That guy sitting down there so rude. Justnow I walked past and hit his bag, I said sorry and he looked at me and said, "woi, my bag."
Me: Who Who?? Oh..that one.. *I waited for that guy to look at me and when he did, I rolled my eyes*

My mum was in the toilet all the while and when she came back, she went to where we were standing. Since he was sitting like a boss, my mum accidentally knocked his foot and apologized.

Him: Eh, why you here? Go queue up.
Mum: No, my family is here.
Him: No difference one, please go to the back and queue.
Me: *cannot stand already and I looked directly at him* HAIYO SAME ONE LAH. MUMMY COME HERE *I purposely pulled my mum over to my side to piss him off heheh*
Mum: Why so early morning you so angry already, you spoil your own day. I'm only with my family, no difference what.
Him: *stands up, takes his bag and go to the front* Okay, no difference ah.
Mum: You want to go there and queue go lah, I don't care.

Then he ar, sat on the floor and played his PSP. -.-

Wahlao, he damn what loh. So annoying. So scared people will take his seat in the plane meh. He was travelling alone somemore. At the end, I saw him sitting at the last seat in the plane. Like we would want that place. -.-"

So yeah, he accused my mum of not queuing up, in the end he himself even worse, go to the front where there are already people queuing up.

| I'll post up the pictures from the cruise ASAP! |

No comments: