Sunday, December 28, 2008

Star Cruise Day 4 24/12/08

The ship stopped at Singapore that day and since my family didnt join any tour, we were free to walk on our own. I followed my sister, though. She has some friends in S'pore that she would be meeting: Qian Ting and Mark.

But before that:

Yes, they are all mine. All in 4 days. My sister's table was empty. I drank it all. Well, I cant help it if I like water eh? :)


OKAY! So we went to Singapore and me and my sis met Qian Ting at this Vivo shopping mall which was very near to where we came down from. Straightaway my sister wanted to go to Orchard Road so we took MRT there. (: We walked for SO LONG that I could feel blisters on my foot already.

Singapore's theme for Christmas this year was anything related to sweets. So all around the streets, there were these kind of decorations:




Passed by a cinema,

My edward. <3

For lunch we ate at MOS Burgers. Mark met us there and we just talked. Well I dont really know them, so I was a bit quiet. : /

I had this chicken burger.


My sister had this one. :)
My sister has this addiction for photo-booths. You know, those place to take sticker pictures. So we went to do one too! :) Mark paid for it but he dropped a token and was looking all over for it ! :D













Time passed so fast. -.- For dinner we ate at Four Seasons, the most high class restaurant in the ship because it was Christmas Eve. We also had to dress formal but I didnt really have anything fancy to wear :|








We had an early dinner and i was feeling extremely exhausted. So I went back to my room and slept until 11.45pm! I missed this another show that I was looking forward to! :( My whole family went except me. :( SIGH. Oh wells. So my sister woke me up because the cruise was going to have a countdown for Christmas.

I was rushing like hell. I didnt even retouch my make up -.- But yeaaaaaaa. So here are the pictures! We were all so high. Me and my brother were dancing like crazy.

Two of the female dancers from Brazil


Handsome bartender.
Me and my sister planned to take a picture with him since Day 1.


One of the male dancers! =)


The dancers and singers.


DANCERS.


The guy was so hot!


This is the captain. WOOHOO.


Crew staff, HARRY.


Another crew staff.


Mimi, she's Japanese!


My bro showing what he got!


Spot me and my bro? :)


That was the end of these 4 amazing days.
How I wish I could go back.
Star Libra, you rock :)

No comments: