Sunday, December 28, 2008

Star Cruise Day 1 21/12/08

My family and I were staying over at my aunt's place in Damansara Heights, around 9.30 in the morning a van came to pick us up and dropped us at Port Klang, where we were supposed to board the ship. There were a lot of people boarding, too but it all went quite fast. On the way onto the ship, there were mascots and people dressed in costumes who took picture with us. I bought the picture! (:

Me, my sister, and my brother raced up to the ship because we couldn't wait to see how the inside looks like! Once we went inside, there was a 3-piece band playing some music with guitars and a bass. It was totally awesome! Not to mention the beautifully- decorated Christmas tree in the middle of the reception!

So there were 10 decks and we stayed on Deck 6, which was also the jogging track. Really easy for me and my sister to jog in the morning! =) Heheh. Here are some pictures we took when we were still so excited and fresh to the ship!

Our ship was Star Libra btw!

Our van!


And of course, our luggage :)


This is my access card/ credit card while on the ship


That's the ship behind us!


Star Libraaaa!


This is the reception deck on the ship. That's the band behind us!


And that's the glass ceiling. Can you spot me and my sister?


The Christmas tree!


Exploring exploring =)


And yes they have a basketball court! On my deck too! :)


Our room.


Room number. =)


Swimming pool on deck 9. This picture was taken from deck 10.
Awesome huh?


Yes the wind was VERY VERY VERY strong.


They also have a bar!


In the ship, there were activites everyday! These few pictures are taken when there were some games on Deck 9. Me and mum took part in some of the games too. They were fun! Not to mention there was a band rocking out all the while when we were having fun!








The same band that performed during the games performed again during the night. We went to check them out but before that we had dinner. Look at ALL THE FOOD!




Yes, our very messy room. The one with all the clothes is my bed.
And it was just Day 1. ;)



And then we went clubbing! My first time, luckily I had two gurus a.k.a my brother and sister. :D Heheh but it was funnn dancing!













AND WHERE DID WE DANCED TO ALL THE AMAZING SONGS?

Boomer's Disco :)

Update on Day 2 soon (:

No comments: