Wednesday, December 31, 2008

So I went out with my babes today. :) Havent seen them in about 6 months. The last time I saw them was when I came back during the June/ July hols and it definitely wasn't enough! We planned to meet up today and the we are me, Peiling, and Sinwei. They were my best friends in my previous school and eventhough I don't study there anymore, I'm glad we're still close friends.



We ate lunch together and went to take those sticker pictures at a photo shop. We can only collect them on the 2nd, though!

After that we went to the nearby arcade and turns out I'm a pretty good fighter! heheh.



It was great hanging out, catching up on each other, and just gossiping. :) Haha, I always get the updates on my previous school from them. And I know a lot of stuff going on! :D




Anyhoos, we'll be meeting each other again very soon! :) So I cant wait.

No comments: