Tuesday, December 2, 2008

This whole year has been very, very awesome to me.

I remember the first semester like it were just yesterday. You three, along with me, Isaac, Amanda and many other close friends would join 2 to 3 tables together and eat together during lunch. I remember that we always bought a small packet of Chipsmore and share ‘em while we talk about random stuff, and laugh at each other, and also other people. This whole year, has been one of the best years in my life.

You guys made me believe in having true friends. You guys were always there for me, and we were all there for each other. I told all of you my problems and you guys were there to help me and to give me advice. And honestly, I’ve never felt that appreciated and important to friends before.

Yes, all three of you have different characteristics and reasons that all three of you are the
ultimate best friend. And here are my reasons to why each one of you is my best friend.


MunyeeBelieve it or not, I first knew you as “the girl who only hung out with guys”. It wasn’t until I found out that you were the only girl in Grade 11 only did I understand why there was even a statement like that! You were always there for me. I remember once when I got mad, you sat with me and asked me if anything was wrong. You even offered to get me an ice cream. You were always so sure of yourself, and that really inspired me. You know what you want, and I’ve seen you work really hard to get the things that you want for yourself. We were partners for our P.E exams this semester, and you really pushed me to do my best. Seeing you being so determined and strong, it really showed me that I must not give up on myself easily because I can always do it. You were the one who always organized parties. Now without you, I don’t know how we can have any good ones. You’re also a great leader and dancer, I know because I’ve worked with you. You brought our whole dance group together and made sure we did our best. You came up with moves when we couldn’t and sent us all messages to remind us to bring this and that and to practice. I know I haven’t been the least bit of the perfect friend, but thanks for always being there for me and telling me when I go overboard.


SeanHot guy. Man, you’ve taught me how to be a really happy person. You’re the same age as me, but you’re like one level higher than I am. You too, like Munyee, have been an awesome friend. I met you when I met Munyee, and you are just this really cool guy. You are the clown among us and also a great dancer. I still love your monkey moves! =) You always have a joke to tell. You always make all of us laugh and you were there to tell me I’m not fat when I complained to you that I was! *wink*. You, like Isaac, is this guy who does sports and especially futsal every day. You’ve always been supportive of me, of everyone who is your friend. A lot of times I’ve talked to you when I was down, and you always managed to make me feel like I’m not the only one who feels a certain way, and you always gave me good advice. Besides my brother, you are also one of the first few guys I know that is so vain. But in a good way. I will definitely miss that. You’ve actually taught me the true meaning of friendship. You were always there for us like in Chilling Waterfall; you helped us all up to the rocks and still did when you lost a whole thumb nail. That really made me realized that I should always treat a friend, and everyone like how me myself would like to be treated. To me, I think that you are a person who really values friendships. And as for me, I’m just so lucky to have a friend like you. More than lucky.


Chu Ching When I first saw you, I thought of nothing. Until I heard that you were from Perth and used to go to the same school as my friend, did I start to talk to you. You were so quiet then. Fast forward, turned out you’re not so quiet anymore! I know a lot of times, we told you you are just too quiet, and there were times when things got out of control between you and Munyee and Sean. But it’s good to know that all of us really care for each other. We look out for each other, and we rely on each other. You’ve been a really good friend because you taught me to not take things so serious. I’ve actually got to be more random because of you. You and your randomness. =) You’ve made me laugh so much more, and I’m sure you know why. You and your hamsters’ stories, random jokes and many other things. You taught me determination as well as to be a really hardworking student. I hardly ever see you without your Chemistry or Physics work. Almost all the time, I see you sitting at the table doing your work. That really does inspire me. You’re an awesome friend, and you know why? You’re one because you’ve been there to listen to my problems, you’ve been there to help me, and you’ve always been there to make me laugh.

I really appreciate each one of you. I love and treasure you guy for different reasons. You guys, as well as Amanda and many other people, are all my best friends. None of you guys are better than each other, because each one of you is the best person that you guys already are.
I hope nothing will change after this, because I do not ever want to lose friends like you guys. Even though none of us know how the future will be, what will and will not happen. But no matter what, I just want you guys to know that you are all the best people that I’ve known. Yes, I mean everything that I’ve said here.




Amanda - RANDOM-nya you. Hm, yea we could all tell that you're a swimmer the first day we saw you. HAHA! :) You've been an awesome and amazing friend. *And my pinching bag, partner when it comes to annoying people, my victim - yea you know the others* =p We're finally freeeee hehe! And wait, gonna pinch you now since you're beside me. :))))


See, we even have the same earrings!

Like I told you guys before, I want us to be the kind of friends that would be there for each other’s weddings, and for our kids to grow up together.

Our friendship is forever. We’ll always be there for each other, I promise you.
To us, forever.

No comments: