Tuesday, September 22, 2009

; your nose.

today I went to one of the most famous towers of Kuala Lumpur - twin towers.

and again, I went there today. however, I did some shopping today - i got myself a magazine and a Nicholas Sparks book. It's been a while since I've spent my money.

I woke up at 9.21 this morning because I slept at 2 plus in the morning. Watched Sepet by the late Yasmin Ahmad. Gah, sad sad love movie. :( I was almost crying myself.

twin tower, ya'll know.


did a little bit of camwhoring.
you see, i've been neglecting myself lately.


my two purchases of the day.


listening to - Owl City.


While at Kinokuniya justnow, I tried looking for the Postsecret book. I got help from the information centre and wow-wow-wow guess what? They have it! I wanted to buy it. But it costs rm88 and rm103. -.- I'd be broke if I bought them. Gah, so I just left them seeing that I read Postsecret every Sunday anyway.

Bumped into a very rude girl justnow. Quite a big girl too, I'd say she was about - 12 to 15? Or maybe slightly older? Either way, she's a teenager. We were walking past Sakae Sushi and I think her dad was suggesting they eat there or something, and she made this sick vomiting sound. It's so disgusting. I looked at her in disgust and thought, "ew". Plus she made it so loud. Then she bumped into me. Siao lang.

Had Haagan Daaz today too :) And then Aunty Anne's. today's pretty good plus the weather too.

-the color that you visualize.

No comments: