Wednesday, September 2, 2009

mime you? :)

Mime's show today is a blast! The whole thing is just amazing and I especially loved the part where we helped each other do our faces and the whole designing stuff :) All of us left our period 6 classes earlier to get ready for the show. Ms Shannon was helping the others design their faces with the black paint when I walked in. Negin helped me put the white powder on my face. I helped Shima and Cedric paint design their faces and Shima helped me with mine :)

Not to mention there were a lot of people watching too! :) Teachers and students; both.

The whole show went really well so Im glad :) Im also so proud of myself and all the other people in the class.

The whole process itself was really fun :) Staying "backstage" in the hallway not making a sound and just joking around silently :D

Lots of pictures for you to see :) so take your time!


Negin with the peace sign and Celine.


Ms Shannon doing How Han's face


Serene.


Wenyi.


Shima and I :D



Mori the ballet dancer (:


Sukesh and Evan


How Han!


Serene, How Han, Mori


Me and my ghostly face! :D


Priya and Keke.


Noah Ezrin :)


Shima..


Shima drawing a heart shape on my lips :)


and the rest of my face -


Hah. :) We look like ghosts.


I did her face! :D


negin.


Cedric and Noah.


I did Cedric's eyes!


Mori, Priya, Pauline, Celine and Shima


Shima, me and Celine



Wonji


Mori and Negin


Jasamin


Marcus Chin




Gerrard as a baby :)



We were acting as kids -


and jumping around.



dancing scene :D


slow dance-ing.



Darren as the Angel of Death


the funeral scene


oh gosh i really look sad.


taking a bow.


the whole class with Ms Shannon :)


It's been a great week minus all the assignments that are due at the end of this week! :D But oh wells. :) Today's awesome so it shall stay that way eh!

No comments: