Sunday, September 20, 2009

; it's been a long time.

hello, yes im going to start blogging again. It's been quite a while. I've been up to a lot of things, been to many places. The major highlights of what I have been doing for the past few weeks? I went to Lagoon with a bunch of people and been to 2 futsal tournaments. I've also posted up some pictures from the day.

I've missed blogging.

My life's been pretty good these few weeks, I couldnt ask for anything better. Occasionally there are the ups and downs, but other than all's been good.

We're having a one week break for Raya and am currently at my uncle's place in Ampang. I'm alone actually, since they've gone out to do their prayers. I tried fasting with them yesterday. Half-fasting, more like, since I drank water. But I didnt eat. ;) I have a red baju kurung on now and am on the 19th floor of a condo. ._.

I've completed all my homework too.

KL's been raining quite a lot. And it was cool to see the rain from the 19th floor yesterday. (:

Also been watching quite a lot of movies - Up, I Love You Beth Cooper, The Ugly Truth, Aliens in the Attic and many others. Gonna watch G-Force real soon, most probably with Celine and two other people ;)

I've gotten real close to Celine recently. I remember I didnt really like her when I first knew her but now I think she's quite a great person. ;)


futsal tournament with the teachers -

some of the people who came to watch


celine. ;))


Mr. B's daughter, Yuka


Dias and Ilya.


We were starving- luckily Eunice brought these panda biscuits!


Li Xian.


Clarence Oh. my world war buddy. Been quite close to him too. :)


Cedric's team and Adi's team against each other.
the most interesting part of the whole tournament. :)


Adilet.


Cedric's group came second.
Adi's group won.
THE TEACHERS LOST. :D HAH.


Mr Futa, new principle.


Adilet with the trophy (:


from left: maga, farid, max, adi, djambu.




Futsal tournament with ISKL -
it was held in ISKL, I tagged along to snap some pictures. Some photographers from the year Book Club went too. It was a good game, though it was raining quite heavily and the game had to be stopped. We lost 1-0.


Ratri, Nityasa, Albert.


the guys warming up.
Isaac is the one who looks like he's doing the split! :D


:)


Group A.


yea, it was raining pretty bad. :(
we could've won, you know.


Day at Lagoon -
me, Clarence, Hatso, Mahendra, Cedric, Hooman and Mark spent the whole day at Lagoon - extreme park, amusement park and water park! I didnt go on ANY rides - watching the guys shouting on the rides were entertaining enough!

I enjoyed water park the most. Getting wet and just crossing the overhead hanging bridge :) awesome day spent well.
yeap we had a brochure!


Hatso Madagascarrrr!


the first ride.


after water park.


group picture :)
- ive been hanging out a lot with guys.


my cotton candy babeh!


I've got a lot of great things to look forward to when school starts next week. Life will be awesome and there's prom! Then graduation! :)

perfect timing, the cousins just came back again ;) I've got a cute 3-year-old sitting beside me :)
xoxo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! ur blogging once again and i have something to read with MANY PICTURES IN IT :D happy!! anyhoos, gotta run!! Happy raya :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the Blog world. It is always fun to read yr blog. Keep it up. vvsop

Unknown said...

Hi , great to see u blogging again and have a nice time at ah koo's place.