Sunday, September 20, 2009

' the hari raya post.

Selamat Hari Raya! :) Though I think it's too late for me to say this but the day has not end yet, right? :) Everyone else is already asleep in this house. There's something nice about being online at night when everything else is quiet. Plus music playing :)

I went swimming with the cousins in the evening. It wasn't that much of a fun, the water was ice cold, probably from the rain. But at least I got to do a little bit of exercise. :) that feels good. I decided to stop swimming and head back when my little cousin told me he saw a snail in a nearby bush. ._.

Here are some pictures I took of today and from yesterday :)


it was raining heavily yesterday.
i love this picture.


my cousins have 4 little tortoises.


sleeping cuties :)


me in the red baju kurung today :D


my uncle and his family ;)
i took the liberty of taking their family picture.


say hi to Khalisa :)


' swing swing!


Ibrahim's famous "peace-in-the-eye" sign.


someone really loves the swing, eh?


:D


I find this picture rather cute!


Mohammed :)


ahhh so cute.



I told Ibrahim to smile.
this is how he smiles.
reminds me of my brother, Jiansheng.


Mohd was pulling Ibrahim like a floor mat. :D
Ibrahim was laughing, friggin cuteeee!


The plan tomorrow is to go to KLCC, plus I also need to go fix and make my spectacles tighter. Since some dude kicked soccer ball last Saturday at me and hit my face hard. ._. Yes, I dont think I mention that in my earlier post. But yes, this happened.

No comments: