Sunday, September 27, 2009

28-02-2009

It was raining like mad just a couple of minutes ago. Me and Amiera were on our way to have lunch and we only had an umbrella with us. The rain was really, really heavy plus there was lightning and strong wind. We stepped into a puddle of rainwater and got our pants wet.

It made me remember about that rainy night on February 28 this year.

It was the first night that me, Amiera, Jia Kai, Cedric and Frans hung out together after a rainy night. I remember it was me and Amiera eating and it was raining very heavily like today too, and we called Jia Kai to bring us an umbrella. And somehow he came with Cedric who brought a super big umbrella. I think the story went something like that? :)

Anyway, all of us were soaking wet by the time we got back to hostel. We all took our baths and decided to meet at Cosy Corner to hang out and watch a movie and to play monopoly. That was the night that started this awesome friendship and also known as our movie nights. :)

Now, I really miss that night.

















:)

No comments: