Saturday, September 26, 2009

; I can hear you.


with celine soon; @ pyramid.


Whooo, the lack of updates! I've been pretty busy and tiring myself out lately. I came back from my uncle's place on Wednesday and stayed over at Celine's two nights ago. :) I love her dog! He's so cute and so white and fluffy! We ate a lot of junk food while watching Just My Luck at her place. That night, we stayed up talking until 3.30am before we went to sleep. And we woke up at 8 in the morning the next morning -.-

My brother flew back to Sandakan yesterday too, and my mum sent me a text message saying they are going to this nice place to eat dim sum for breakfast, asking me whether I wanted to join. Luckily I'm not the kind of people of live to eat, or else I would have taken a flight back straightaway. :)

Black Eyed Peas' concert was also last night! But no, I didnt go. I did, however, heard their concert from my hostel room! :) I could hear them performing 'Where Is The Love", "Boom Boom Pow", "Don't Phunk With My Heart", "I Got A Feeling" and some others. ;) I could hear Will.I.Am shouting to the crowd and Fergie's solo in "Pump It". It was kinda cool. A part of me wished I could be there in the crowd, shouting and cheering along. I guess it's one feeling being there at the actual concert, and another feeling being somewhere close listening to the concert but not being able to be there.

The ending ceremony for their concert was pretty cool. There were hundreds of pretty fireworks and I was looking out from my window at the fireworks. Really, really pretty and awesome! :)

A lot of concerts are coming up in the next few months -

2-10-09 - Boys Like Girls, Lenka, and Paul Freeman.
10-10-09 - All American Rejects
24-10-09 - Akon
25-10-09 - Beyonce.

I'm hoping to go to at least one of these. :(

Ah, this makes me remember about Rihanna's concert. It was supposed to be in February this year but it is postponed. It's been more than 6 months and it still is not here yet. Amanda has helped us all get a refund for the concert tickets money. The excitement I had for the concert already died down months ago. ._.

Anyway, I have to redo my assignment as I did them wrongly. Nothing big, though. Will take me only about 20 minutes?

School starting on Monday - this holiday passed really quickly for me. :\ Didnt do a lot for this holiday and it was kinda boring.

<3

No comments: