Friday, October 10, 2008

Who's your favorite artist in the whole wide world?

Today is dress up day and guess what's the theme? ;) I dressed up as Betty Boop, well, not dress up but I wore a top with her face on it. Amanda's wearing the Avril Lavigne top she got at the concert, Sean as..something, Syuyi as Rachel Bilson, and Steven as Wong Lee Hom???! :) HAHAHA. Sounds fun.

I got a lot of pictures and videos in the camera but sadly I didnt bring my card reader :/ Anyways, I'll upload them when I get back to the hostel then! ( :

And to what Amanda wrote in my chatbox, yes, we did some mean stuff yesterday. Well, we were kinda bored and decided to annoy some people. We were really good! ( : We had two big big big victims yesterday: Makarios and Steven. We were following them everywhere and repeating everything that they were saying.

Annoying much?


It still went on until after 4!

No comments: