Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Little Miss Angry.






















I had the whole mood for Halloween, I really did. My friend even got me a vampire fangs and I got so damn excited about it. We were discussing what to wear and our make-ups. Then I heard a knock on the door. I ignored the knock, but then it kept knocking. I went to open the door:

ANGEL'S SMILING FACE: I'M MOVING BACK IN.

My whole Halloween mood crushed in just half a second of seeing her face. I found it amazing how fast my mood changed. But what made me angrier was that god knows what she did in the kitchen just 5 minutes after she arrived. I was walking in the kitchen and there were these small stuff whatever they are sticking on my foot. And how I knew it was her? Who else could scream like her, I even heard a "BANG" on the kitchen floor.

ARGH. Why is this happening to me? I am so going to be emo again. And if you guys think I am SO emo now, you don't know what you're in for. Can't I just be at peace for a month?


No comments: