Saturday, October 25, 2008

Here's Michelle's and Josie's tag! :)


1) Do you think you're hot?
Well yeah, when I feel like I am. :/

2) Upload a favorite picture of yourself..
I've got a lot!



























3) Why do you like the picture?
It's not my favorite, I just randomly picked it out from all my favorite ones. :)

4) When is the last time you ate pizza?
Can't recall.

5) The last song you listen to?
Nobody's Home by Avril Lavigne.

6) What are you doing right now beside this?
Singing and listening to music!
7) What name do you prefer beside your very own one?
Um, my name suits me perfectly fine. x)
5 people to tag:
Denise
Ying
Sean
Amanda
Munyee

*Dont have to do it though*
8) Who is number 1?
My cow, my face-pincher victim, my sister.

9) Number 3 is having a relationship with?
He's too into himself for now :)

10) Say something about number 5?
She LOVES patrick star.

11) How about number 4?
My partner when it comes to annoying people!

12) Who is number 2?
My dear bestie. <3

No comments: