Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm really looking forward to the holidays! (: I just came back from a soccer match that my school played against the Monash Uni team. Anyways, let's start all over! Today was dress-down day, so I just wore my Guess tee and this shorts to school, nothing special. All the classes and clubs went really good, and guess what?

I joined the Girls' Basketball Team! And we're gonna play against ISKL!

Okay, don't get me wrong. I am not someone who is so good at this sport. In fact, I dont even play it. But what really motivated me to join the team was the fact that I could skip school and I'll get to see ISKL! :) Haha! Anyways, today was our first practice. But it was cancelled because of the rain. -.- But me and some other people stayed back to watch the soccer game that was going to be taking place at 5.30. Me, Amanda, Lia, Siti, Nadira, and Amiera were some of the girls that watched the soccer game and cheered like crazy. Yeah, the few of us were the only "cheerleaders" at the WHOLE field. We could even hear our own echos after we screamed and shouted! XD It was so fun! I almost lost my voice, though! Ms Shannon even called me a "soccer mum" because of how loud I was screaming! But here are the pictures!
All pictures were taken from when the game started until when it ended and everyone went to the hostel to relax, and Ms Rani surprised us with the doughnuts she made for us herself!
*It was Amanda's idea to tie our hair sideways in one of the pictures!*

Score: IT WAS A TIE!























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: