Monday, October 27, 2008

I met up with the brother, uncle, and cousin yesterday. It all happened because my cousin sister came back from America and thought it would be great for us all to meet up and then just hang out together. So yea, we did. :)

Me and my brother stayed over at our cousin's place since it was easier. We contacted our uncle yesterday night and he wanted to bring me and my brother to this hotel to listen to some bands playing these 80's music and just dance along because according to him, they were "fantastic".

But sadly, we didnt get in that place because me and my brother were underage. What a reason. So my uncle, who obviously didnt want to disappoint us, called his "drama" friend and got a place to go. We ended up going to this pub called "Old School". It wasnt those pubs where young people go, but it was a safe place. There was this band, The Strollers, playing there and they were really good. At one point, my uncle and cousin got up and started dancing. Me and my brother were just sitting there and laughing.

Me and my brother ended up dancing too because we were forced to. -__ hahaha but it was totally fun! ( : After that more bands performed and my uncle kept the drinks and snacks coming, it was so fun :D

We went back around 2 in the morning. And today I woke up at 11. :)

:D

HAPPY DEEPAVALI!

No comments: