Thursday, October 16, 2008

TODAY.

Like I said, we went to a waterfall. Actually, we did quite some hiking and trekking before we reached the waterfall. I hate those kinda things and am not good at it so luckily there were people like Sean, Michael, Naoki, Adilet, Lawrence, and Dat to help me! I'm a sucker when it comes to these kinda things! They practically helped me in almost everything! They held my hand when we were crossing the streams, I even accidentally made Dat slipped and fall in the stream. :/ Haha, I'm giving them credits now! (:

We chilled around the waterfall when we reached there. We also had lunch and jumped into the stream and splashed each other with the cold water! It was sooo much fun! Sitting on those big rocks and eating chips, apples, and bread! (:

Anyhooooo~~
































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































So Sean was helping me go from one rock to a much higher rock, and he saved me! (: Me and Amanda continued walking before we heard Sean shouted "My nail came off!". Me and Amanda kinda froze and went back to check on him and OH MY GOD HIS WHOLE NAIL WAS COMING OFF! "Whole" as in "WHOLE!". It was his thumbnail that was coming off. There was so much blood. The whole nail was off except for the last part. Me and Amanda were just beside him but we were "eeeeeeh" "yerrrrrrr" "aaaaaaah" -ing all the time when Sean pulled the whole nail out, and when Nadira and Ms Shannon were helping him with the bandages.

I feel so bad for Sean!!!!! :(






















p.s. You still look hot! (:

No comments: