Sunday, October 12, 2008

For this weekend, I made a wish: To really relax.





















Yesterday afternoon: LOUD thunderstorms and heavy rain. It was getting cold and cause I was really bored, I went for an afternoon nap that lasted for only an hour. I played some relaxing music while I laid down. Then there was the thunderstorm.

The music I had on was songs from Kevin Kern. I woke up when my laptop was playing "Apologize" by One Republic.

So I didn't do much this weekend. Usually, I spend the time by viewing friends' pages and site to see what is going on with their life in Sandakan, and then I realize that I really miss the life that I had a year ago. Not that I'm complaining, I like my life now. Ask people who transferred school, they will agree that they still wonder what their life would be like it they were still in their previous school. I'm the same, I still wonder about these kind of things.

This year is definitely the most special one I ever had. So many things had happened. Many, many things. From losing a friend, to gaining more friends, and learning to really accept myself.

No comments: