Thursday, June 4, 2009

we sing, we dance, we eat.

okay before I start blogging, I must say i have no idea why my profile, chatbox and links are all at the bottom of my blog. ill fix it soon.


Awesome day today! :)  I was out the whole day. I left for Suriamass at about 10.15am with Jia Kai, Liona, and Cedric to check out the apartment that the three of them are moving into next sem. :( Yeah, they're moving out. It's a cool place - they have swimming pools, gym, indoor badminton court and stuff  :)  I want to have a poolside party there one day! :D

After checking the place out, me and Jia Kai took a taxi to 1u to meet up with Amanda, Syeyi, Syuyi, and Mark. We ate at Haagan Dazs then we went to Karaoke :)  Damn, me and Mark almost lost our voice! :D  Haha but it was all damn fun! We karaoked for about 4 hours then we went to have dinner   ;)

Yes. today was damnnn fun and awesome  :)  

Sleepover at Syeyi's tomorrow with Jia Kai, Amanda, Mark, Mahendra, and Adilet!  :)) 



































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=D i see my shop