Monday, June 22, 2009

figure me out,

simplicity.


Went to the dentist today :) I havent been there for more than 5 years. My teeths are all good, just so you know :) But my gum is covering my left wisdom tooth, which explains why I feel more pain on the left side than on the right side :)

At the end, my mum was the one who had to do something with her tooths. -.- I just stood there and watch for, what, 20 minutes? Hah :)

After that me and my mum went shopping :) I bought two dresses. :)



On my way back home, i looked at the sky and thought, cool. :) So i took a picture.

see, its raining on the left side only. :)


Last night my mum took out some pictures of me as a baby and suggested to me that I post the pictures up on my blog. I look cute, haha, so why not? :)

Yes haha they ARE me :)


Look closely on the left picture :) IM DROOLING.
AND OMG MY EYES ARE LIKE TADPOLES.


my bro, me, and my sis blowing my the candles on my mum's birthday :)
GAHAHAHA. :D


DENISE. WHERE. IS. THE. PICTURE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh u look so cute -_- and i look cute too..jiansheng look so hitam haha