Sunday, June 21, 2009

fathers' day! <3

sometimes we don't really know what we are looking for.


Fathers' Day, for me, went quite well. :) I stayed up until 1 last night to make a card for my dad. I used to make cards for my parents but I dont get to do that often now, so I figured why not. Besides, I've been staying up and sleeping really late the whole of last week and this week.

Jia Kai just called :) I miss hanging out with him, Cedric and Amiera lah. :(

Jia Kai. Anita.
Hello?
Hello, uhm, who's speaking please?
Huh? Oh sorry, is Anita there?
*laughs* I am her!
Oh, *laughs*
*recognizes laughter* OH JIA KAI ISSIT!!!!
*LAUGHS*
Haiyo sorry la! I "reformated" my phone and you are not on my list!


JIA KAI, WE WILL MAKE YOU UP ;)

funny shit. as y'all know, today's fathers day. if i were to still be studying at my previous school, i'd be taking back my report card on fathers' day. tsk tsk. Some dads today get the best present, some, get the worse?

my phone is all good now :)

No comments: