Saturday, June 13, 2009

hellos and byes.

now that the guys have gone back, I find myself pretty bored. and it's only been the first day. When I was back in KL, I had planned to just -relax- the whole way through the holidays. But I would really need cool wind blowing and a place for me to lie down to do that.

Chu ching has cancelled her trip to Sandakan. Hello, solitude. :(

I'm going to give a short descriptions of what we did for the 5 days.
Day 1 -
met up at the aiport. Board the plane. arrived Sandakan. ate at 918. stayed up until 6am with Amanda and Mark

Day 2-
sightseeing around Sandakan. Breakfast on the sea. Visited churches.

Day 3-
Orang utans. proboscis monkeys. rainforest. fireflies.

Day 4-
brought the guys to souvenir shops. headed home. rooftop cafe till 12am.

Day 5-
crocodile farm. more sightseeing. lunch at Ocean King. airport to send them off. lonely night. :(


I have a lot, and I mean A LOT of movies to watch for this holiday but then again, come to think about it, I have lots of time to do that. I just don't know why, I guess I miss talking to the guys. I just feel like talking to them.

I really need to talk to someone. :| But, who?

What do I plan to do tonight? To be honest, I dunno. My parents are out. My brother is in KL and my sister is in Australia. And i'm .. - here, at home. GAH.

Oh and for the record, I have taken 1209 pictures during the 5 days Amanda, Mark, Munyee, Isaac, and Sean were here :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D u're in sdk till???? IM GOING TO SEE U IN SDK RIGHT?!?!??!?!!?! i wanna go balin with my little sis :)i miss balin!!!!!!!!!

ANITA said...

hm. yea i guess? :( Yea, lets go balin together. You coming on the 5th, that's so damn late la. My schools starts on the 13th. I might go back a week earlier. :(