Monday, October 18, 2010

; so promise me.

This woman is just so so pretty,
and what with the make up!
This is the kind of make up I want to try in the future!


This picture is so amazingly pretty.
The pretty colors and lashes.
Told you bright colors is what I want to try (:


This woman here, this celebrity motivated me to pick up my first eyeliner.
I STILL love her make up until today
..
But I think her make up looks so good only on her. :(


I'm currently having a break now, and I'm always at the computer lab after having lunch. Call me a stalker, but I was browsing through some friends' Facebook pages and I realized that so many of them are overseas. I didn't even know, and suddenly you see pictures of them in Australia, in Europe, in England. It's crazy! (: I have to admit, I get a little jealous. I cannot wait to go to those places to study as well! (: Unfortunately, I probably still have to wait for a year or two, or half hopefully :)

For next year, I've made up my mind to study in university majoring in Psych and minoring in Communication studies/ Media studies - how different universities call them. I still don't get why my parents do not want me to apply for the two possible universities that I am definitely going to, seeing that I am going to be stuck in Malaysia for next year still. They want me to explore first, and I get what they mean but I just don't know what else to explore for since I've been doing research on universities for almost 2 months, and narrowed down to 2 universities. So why not just apply for them both? What else is there to explore? It's kinda silly I'm still waiting here since I already made up my mind. shush. :(

Long story short -
I CANNOT wait to get out of college. And I want to faster know which university I will go to eventually.

(:
bye.


No comments: