Monday, October 18, 2010

; here again (:

So basically, this is how I look now (:
I love my mixed-up lenses (:
I think it's creative.


I was browsing through my Blogger and I realized, this is where all the great old memories are. And I want to come back here, anddd so here I am (: And yes, I am back to Blogger. Xanga was nice, I'll probably still use it in the future.

Halloween is this Frrr-friday! I won't say what I am going as as it is still pretty much not confirmed but I have an idea (: I can't say I'm very excited for the event. This year definitely isn't the best time of my life. Geh, screw college.

I'm crazy about make up now! Okay, you probably think how I can be crazy about that now when all this while I've been using make up. Well, I'm ready to try more colors :) Bright colors, I wanna try you!

And then the exams are coming. Finals, man! I've got a pretty good exam schedule so I bet I can study enough for all3 subjects (:

And then...

*drum roooolllls*

GRADUATION!
Man I am finally at this point, graduation! (: Like, yahooooo! I can't wait to go to university! :)

Anyhoos, World Issues class is starting (: gottago!

No comments: