Wednesday, October 20, 2010

i got nails.


These are all the nail polishes I have so far (:
I want to get more bright colors!

I took this picture this morning and for some reason I really like it!
I think it's because of how my make up looks here!

Ooh by the way, see the nails? I did them myself! You know how you feel proud when you do something for the first time and it is a success? Yeah, Im feeling that (: Gave myself some designs on the nails. They're not very creative designs but they're good for starters!

However, I could only design my right nails since I'm left-handed. See, I don't have steady hands and I can't do anything with my right hand :( Kinda sad, but I think I have to start using my right hand!

nail art pens (:

If you're wondering, I used these two nail art pens to design my nails. I got them during my trip to Perth few weeks ago. There were a lot of other different colors like white and silver and blue, as well. I got only pink and black though (: Sister bought it for me!

TA-DAAAAAA! THE NAILS!
Yeah they're not that good but I like 'em! (:

Anyways! (: I had a dream last night, I dreamt I got a Spongebob shirt! Lately I've been obsessed with getting one, and I do not know why! (: But I want one in the future so sure!

I woke up pretty early today, at around 6.30am but I already had at least 8 hours of sleep. I sleep pretty early, I'm not a nocturnal person you see :) So i just got up, ate some stuff, and read some stuff. It's a pretty relaxing feeling, you should try it :D

Oh wells, Im going to watch some How I Met Your Mother now :)

Ciao!

No comments: