Sunday, October 24, 2010

(:

So yeah, Halloween night is finally over! I just realized when I came back from MOS how my tests on Monday are going to be screwed. Well, just one of the tests because I did almost-enough study for the other subject. And there are still presentations are all sorts of stuff to do next week. I feel like my life is falling apart sad But I'm catching up! Oh yes I am! (: We had BM test on Friday so we didn't really had the time to get dress and be on time. Me and Syu went over to Shima's cousins place to get ready (: It was fun cuz i was all girls and all make up-y stuff

Ruvina helping me draw the spider web :)

While putting our make up. Shima went as a vampire so she superglued the fangs to her teeth. And she got Superglue all over the floor and for a moment, two of my toes were superglued! Shima! bitter

Syu went as this gothic punk rock emo chick. She totally pulled off the look, with a fake nose pierce as well :)

Here we are going to college. Total lateness!

Rum in the car (: We all passed it around and i actually liked it :)

love the make up (:

We arrived at college around 9, when the part really started around 6.30 or 7. I don't think we missed a lot because when we got in, people were practically just standing around. wtf And there was music here and there. Nevertheless, there were some people who dressed up real good! Real impressive stuff :)

Lisa :)

Yosceline :)

Stephanie God :)

Samar :)

Wei Han and Jon :)

JIA KAI YOU CREEPY GUY.

Kash :)

With Amir, Homa and Cedriccc! (:

Unfortunately, we weren't in college for very long because everyone started to leave and head out to MOS. Some just went to makan. happy Shima definitely had a hard time parking. We found a spot but there was this guy who asked us to park in a specific way. I think Shima took a little bit too long and he just asked us to move away! bitter What is that, eh??? Still we managed to find a parking spot and tadaaaaaaaaaaaa went inside MOS!

Didn't really enjoy the clubbing, music wasn't good to my ears and well it was kinda boring when all you can do is talk, dance or drink. shocked Neh, didn't like the experience at all. Maybe I will a little later, ohws (:


At least I got my sex on the beach! :D

heart

1 comment:

denise said...

omg did you just copy and paste to both blogs of yours?!! haha :p