Sunday, November 29, 2009

; not just a friend.

; i just love owl city. i love his songs.



my life has never been this exciting and happening. amanda was right, we're both at the happiest point in our lives now. For the first time, exams do not have a reason to make me feel stressed out.

so what happens after my exams? I'll be heading back home on the 8th. I have no idea why i was booked for such an early flight back, since I seriously have nothing much to do at all back there. But i guess it makes sense as most of my friends are leaving for their own countries early December too. Most of them are going back to their snowing hometown, but not me. sigh. But what makes this all worse is the fact that i'll be saying a lot of goodbyes to a lot of close friends. All of them leaving to other countries, far away. And what sucks more than knowing that the last time I'll be seeing you is next week? That the remaining 4 days starting from tomorrow will be the last time I'm seeing you?

you know who you are, you :) I'll surely miss you so badly. I'll post a picture of us once you allow me to blog about where you are going off to. I'll miss everything about you, even the simplest thing. Your smile and your caterpillar move with your green blanket. :) I want you to know, you've been an amazing friend. Truly amazing. Thanks for everything that you've done for me, I'll miss those night we stay up and share secrets, talk, and gossip. Our lives have been so interesting, have they not? We always have stories to tell each other. You're one hell of a crazy woman, always have been. And I hope that the next time we meet, you're still that crazy woman.

Thanks for making me a crazy person, too :) No, I'm not being sarcastic. Seriously, thanks. I'll miss all of the things that we did together. Shopping, make-ups and so much more. no one can ever replace you and i hope you'll have the best of the best when you head to that other place for your studies. you'll do great in the exams tomorrow and the next day. trust me, you will :)

i love you. :)

No comments: