Saturday, November 28, 2009

for the ones.

; it's always been you guys i depend on.


we've always found a way to connect;
and through it all you guys have been amazing.
you were right, syu, what does it mean?
are friendships just a game?
what does it mean to make really good friends,
and when they leave, what happens after that?


shima, yes i do have a weird obsession on the dwarf outfit. but like you, i'm weird in a certain way :) drama class with you has certainly brought us closer.

syuyi, you crazy woman. you were the one dancing like a drunk ;) hopefully we still get to gossip as much as we get to now in the future.

jia kai, i'm always going to be here for you :) anytime you feel down or anything, you know you can depend on me. and the same goes for me, i know that.

adilet, you've always reminded me of my older brothers. and im proud to be your little sister :) stop polluting my mind with sick jokes!

hatso, the one from madagascar! :) yea you're one funny guy and i love your sense of fashion :) the scarves!

mostafa, another bully like adilet! i love putting my hand on your HEAD.

nadira, what you said that night was all true. but i have my own faults too. we're just human and we make mistakes.

mark, copolo :) you're gonna leave soon. i'm glad to be one of the first people to talk to you when you came to SIS. gonna miss you.

mahendra, my dearest son :) you're one hell of a deep person. so much thought to share :) i love you.

cedric, you've always been there for me. just letting me know that things will be fine. so thanks a much :)


; 3 days.

No comments: