Sunday, April 25, 2010

hot and cold.

Just like I promised, pictures from the wedding assignment :)

this was taken after the end of my group's presentation.


Yosceline and Will as the bride and groom .


I was the narrator, oh and it's Shima's dress!


Will Al :)


Michael as the monk :D


Johan and Lisa.


Stefanie and I during our rehearsal on Sunday.


I like this part of their wedding.


In comes the bride.


Leticia, Stefanie and I :)


The things stress and assignments can make you feel and do. I have been over than just stressful this past week due to all the assignments that I was to perform. But this past week has been great. Prom is coming up this coming Thursday and although I'm not going, I'll most probably go to mos or something.

The work for English class is overloading! Two presentations in a week and on top of that, we have to create two posters and prepare for two different presentations on different topics. Woo, that's a lot to do :(

***



I think I need to have more alone time.

No comments: